Report It

Highways and Roads


The A66 is managed and maintained by the Highways Agency. To report a problem on this road you can email or call 0300 123 5000.  You can also visit the Highways Agencys website

All other roads in the Parish are managed and maintained by Cumbria County Council. To report a problem online click here or call the Highways Hotline 0300 303 2992.  For more information visit


Reporting Problems

Street & Footway Lighting - To report problems with the street lights you can call the Highway Hotline on 0300 303 2992, or visit to report a problem online. To find out more information on street and footway lighting visit


Graffiti - To report graffiti vandalism, for more information from Eden District Council visit
Civil Parking Enforcement - For information on this visit
Dog Fouling - For information from Eden District Council and how to report this visit
Flytipping - For more information from Eden District Council and how to report it

To report any more problems not listed above visit


Reporting Crimes & Incidents


For information on how to report a crime or incident vist Cumbria Constabularys website


If it's an emergency situation such as a life or death situation or the crime is in progress dial 999. 

If it's a non-emergency situation, call 101 and speak to a Communications Operators.